Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ka-Chow!

Ok so I saw Cars on the 4th! That has to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in all my life! It's great! Like my dad even liked it! If any of yall have not seen it...you MUST! I'm telling you its great!!! I won't tell you anything else because I don't want to ruin it for you, but you must go see it!

Other than that my life has been work, work, oh and more work! Oh except that I know have my official college bedding! Yay! It all cost me $40! Well that is, except for the duvet and pillows...I have to go get those at IKEA! But it was still like freakishly cheap!

I have discovered that I am very much a cheap person! It's fiiiiiiiiine though because since I am going to be a poor college student and won't have any money to spend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home